So this weekend a lot of fun stuff happened. I went and did "Christmas House" with Hannah. That's where we go and wrap presents for poor mexican people who can't find Walmart like normal people. Then we went to the ward Christmas party which was really dumb. The theme was "Christmas in Navoo." Seriously? I'm pretty sure that Jesus wasn't born there. That night it actually snowed and it's still on the ground. Then on Sunday, we all got in the car for an hour to go see Grandma Melot. She had sugery on her foot and they told her to watch out for blood clots... listening to her talk about it made me want to vomit my breakfast. We stayed there for a whole hour before the hour drive home when it started snowing again. This morning we had a two hour delay from school because there's half of an inch [if that much] of snow on the grass. Not the road. The grass. Which is dumb because I only have first and sixth period.
I still want the phone for Christmas. The Rant.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are just so cute! Weeweechu!
Post a Comment