Friday, December 19, 2008

My Phone....

So I'm pretty sure that my phone has reached a new level of retardation. It didn't used to be too bad, just kinda crappy. It has to download a text message just to look at it, but that doesn't usually take too long. It's not like it took a long time to send either. Maybe 5 seconds. But not anymore. Now it can take a whole minute to download, if it doesn't have a transcript error. Sometimes it'll sit in my pocket sending a message for ten minutes and it still won't have sent yet. It takes me forever to recieve messages from other people and sometimes I don't recieve them at all. Well maybe not "not at all." I'll usually get them a few hours later. Sometimes I get the same message from someone several times. My mom will send me a message that says something like "ok" and i'll get it like 3 times throughout the day. It's fantastic.

I hope Santa reads my blog.

1 comment:

princess.evans said...

sometimes it takes me more then 24 hours to get a text. That is so annoying :P