Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So...

So... The week of school before christmas break, we missed a day of school, had a late start day and then missed another day of school, all for snow less than an inch. So then the next week it snowed a crap load and then there was a lot of snow which was really nice because it actually felt like christmas.

So on christmas morning we all woke up at like 5:00 and went down to open presents. I guess Santa reads this because i got the Rant!!! I also got a new car stereo so I can play CDs and iPods in my car, and I wont have blown speakers in the back anymore. I also got an amazing book called "I am America (And So Can You)" by Stephen Colbert from Hannah's mom. I highly recomend this book to anyone with eyes. And in brail to anyone without them.

There are problems with the stereo though. When we took the old one out with the CD stuck in it, it had four plugs on the back. One for each speaker, two in the front, two in the rear. The new one has two plugs. One for the front, one for the back. So we needed to go and get splitters, which we did, and that problem was fixed. It also has some problem where we can get music from the antenna, but we can't get any sound from the AUX or CDs. We don't know whats wrong with that.

It snowed for christmas, then the day after, it rained and all the snow melted. It's perfect.

No comments: