
I go to school for two periods a day. First I have Mrs. Wipkey for U.S. History. She's nice and funny and a pretty good teacher. Than I come home. I sit around and do nothing. I can't even play X-Box cause it's a "school day." After a wonderful day of sitting around doing nothing, I go back to school for 6th period. This is band class. We're supposed to be doing a half time show on friday of this week and we haven't even set foot on the field. Would it be wierd to say that I would rather go to school full time? Cause I wouldn't.
By the way, that picture is of me and a guy in a turbin. How cool is that?!
2 comments:
There's a guy here at work that wears a turban. I'm still trying to figure him out. :)
p.s. This is a cute picture of you. :)
Mr Patel has a very nice turban...just think, someday someone will take a photo of you, post it on a blog saying "NICE KILT!"....just kidding!
you are too funny
Post a Comment