So I just finished reading The Dragon Reborn and now I have to wait for the library system to get me the next one again. I hope that the next one follows Rand much more than it did in this one. That was starting to get on my nerves. Although I am starting to like Mat...
Why is the library so slow?
Oh and by the way, I owe you all $5,000...
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mat is my favorite character in these books. Rand turns into a self absorbed jerk and you kind of wish that he's just die at some point. Perrin... I could do with out him.
The other characters. Well I like Thom and Egwene is awesome I wish there was more of her in these books.
I loved getting into the parts about the Chosen (the Forsaken)and about the Black Ajahs. What can I say... I do like the bad guys.
Maybe you should convince your mom to just go buy you the books. they're like $7 each for the paper backs and I have loved owning my own copies.
And seriously, I'll give you $10 to go buy a book, just ask me.
Post a Comment