Wednesday, September 24, 2008

College...

So today was the first day of college. I went to first period [U.S. History] this morning at 7:40, than I came home, gathered my stuff, and drove up to Pierce Community Collage. I was planning on parking next to the building that I have both of my classes in but it was all full... So I drove to the parking lot on the other side of my building, and it was all full... So I drove over to the only other parking lot [on the other side of campus] and it was all full... This was when some manly lady security guard covered the handicap painted guy in one of the spots with a plastic bag and duct tape and waved me into it. So I got the spot that was close to the building.... The wrong building. So I eventually make my way over to my building and go down the stairs to go to my first class. The classroom that I'm supposed to go in is a Science class [I'm in English 101] so I'm a little confused. It turns out Mr. Fitzgerald [or Jamie] doesn't have a class room. He's also a hippie kinda guy with big lamb-chops. My next class is upstairs and it's Spanish 122. I've only taken Spanish 1 so.... yeah. She was talking half in English and half in Spanish and it was really confusing. So after that, I drove home.

3 comments:

Jessica Pears said...

Welcome to College!!

M.O.M. said...

Maybe we need to get you a dictionary.... college not collage is where you went. :) It's good to see you are learning things at school.

princess.evans said...

that's so weird. you're not old enough to go to college.