Thursday, July 17, 2008
Wisdom Teeth 3...
So having my teeth out isn't that bad... I got home and had to have big gauze pads shoved back to cover the incisions and they got soaked with blood pretty fast... Than I had to take a Vicadin and two ibuprofen for the pain and to reduce swelling.... All I could eat was pudding and chicken broth and milk and stuff that requires no chewing.... so than when it got later I had to take these freaking huge horse-pill looking antibiotics... I'm not good at taking pills so I tried several times to get it down but couldn't... It's a big, long green pill that's covered in some "easy to swallow" casing that's supposed to make it easy to swallow.... so that was melting.... so I had to rip it in half and put it in the monster glass of water I had to drink with it... the first few gulps weren't that bad but after that.... well it was, by far, the worst thing I have ever tasted... and the taste just stayed on your tongue and in your saliva for hours... so this morning I just took it whole [hahahahah.] So when I went to bed last night my mom said that if my mouth hurt than to come to her room and she would give me more drugs.... It didn't start hurting until i got up this morning... it feels really wierd and I'm worried about pulling the clots out... which would be bad....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thats disgusting. i don't want to get mine out anymore
Post a Comment