Wow... I haven't done this in almost a month... And I'm not sure what to write about... um... well over the past month i've gone to work to pay for prom and marched in the "Daffodil Parade."
So I went to work a few weeks ago to pay for prom. I had an allergic reaction to the orange in the hand soap. It was the good soap too. It had little pieces of pummice or something in it so it actually cleaned your hands. But it made my fingers swell up like sausages... anyways I made $256 and I don't think it'll be enough. We went to the Mens Warehouse and looked through their book. Picked a jacket, shirt, vest, tie and these cool little silver knobie things. That cost over a hundred dollars by itself. I still have to buy tickets [$45] and some flower thing [$?] and my mom says I might have to go work another day. That would suck. But they do have normal soap now...
I also marched in the Daffodil Parade. That was super lame... It's not like any normal parade. No. We march in four citys. Tacoma, Puyallup [P.U. all up] Sumner and of course, dear little Orting. It's horrible. It takes all day and we march like 7 miles in all. And as we all know from a previous post I play the quads.... I swear those dang things weigh as much as me.
Oh yeah. I forgot. My birthday. Well it was pretty fun. My friends came over and played Xbox and than we went to lazer tag. It was pretty fun. We all teamed up but I got 6th place [out of 26] because I.... shot my friends a lot. So that was pretty fun. I got an Ipod Nano and an xbox game [beautiful katamari] and a bunch of money. Oh, great idea. I could just pay with prom with that. Thanks you guys. You're great.
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your GF is a cutie. I bet you're excited for prom. I hope you have a lot of fun! Marching in a parade with those drums sounds like hard work. Hot and Heavy. I didn't know that you got paid to do it though. I thought it was one of the chores/benefits that comes along with being in the school band. Sounds like pretty good money for a day.
i hate parades. they are so lame. anyways i don't think we even do parades in tennessee. i think its just like a western thing. which isn't bad. i wouldn't go anyways.
Post a Comment