Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cell Phone...

So on my cellphone, having nextel, I can dial *4 and get a summery of all the stuff i've used so far this month. So I called this thing just now and this is what it said. Beep[star] Beep[four] Beep[little green phone button] "Minutes used. This estimate may not include calls made in the last twenty-four hours. You have used 73 cellular anytime minutes, you have used 189 night and weekend minutes, you have used 17 direct connect minutes, you have used 6692 text messages. Your bill cycle is april 19th to may 18th.... [blah blah unlimited texting etc]... to repeat this information press 1. To end this call hang up." First of all does it really need to tell someone to hang up to end the call??? Really? Second of all my parents say I text too much. I'll probably use 300 text messsages in the next three days so we'll say I used 7000 text messages in one month. What would you say? I'll make my points.

1. When you text someone you use a lot of messages. "Hey." "Hey, what's up" "Not much. You?" etc.
2. I would much rather text someone than call them. Talking on the phone is awkward.
3. I text my Hannah all the time.
4. When you text it counts every message you send as one. It also counts every message you recieve as one. So I only sent 3500 messages. That makes for about 105ish out-going texts a day. Well maybe 140ish because I can't text on sundays.
5. I have unlimited text messaging.
6. O_o I guess there's only five points.


So what do you think about this? Is 7000 text messages in one month too much?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

z says to tell you that as long as you have unlimited texts, he doesn't see the big deal. I have to agree with that. Better that you text like crazy than talk like crazy when the texts are unlimited but the minutes aren't. We text a lot too, not that much though. (I bet we would if we were your age!)

princess.evans said...

yes

Anonnymouse said...

we might be to old to be texting as much as bobo does....i think i might do like 50 or so a month.

Captain Power said...

Yes it is!

Nicole said...

no because like i probably use like 200 texts a month saying like lol or hey or something...so its not too much.