Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Compass Test...

So the other day [last week I think] I retook the Compass Test, which I took before. Last time I did really good on the reading and writing sections but I didn't pass the math section by like five points. Since I didn't pass it, I was stuck only talking 2 classes at the college when I needed to take five. So I retook the test and this time [without any more practice than last time] and passed it. So I get to take math next quarter, which means that I can graduate from Highschool with a 2 year college degree.

3 comments:

Jessica Pears said...

Yay for you!!! This is SUCH good news! I always knew you were a VERY smart boy. Must be 'cause you take after me. :)

princess.evans said...

Good Job Kenj!

Anonymous said...

That's really great! Good job!!!