Tuesday, October 14, 2008

This weekend...

So we didn't win homecoming royalty... bummer... but the guy who won, won with someone elses girlfriend. And he's fat and has gross facial hair like Bryon. So that was pretty funny.

So we went to the fabric store last friday with Hannah's mom to buy fabric so she could make her dress. It's a really pretty greenish color. It's kind of a wierd color, but I like it. So I got a piece of the material and took it to the tux place so I could get a vest and a bow tie to match [and a tux shirt cause the one I have is too small] and the closest one they had is a strange green color with like leaves or something designed into it or something.


Oh and I don't think we'll be going to Taco Bell anymore. Instead we're going to a place called Tokyos or something like that. They cook your food infront of you or something and it's supposed to taste good too.

And I'm not sure that Galen's going. I just don't know. He says he might but he also says that he might not.

We're going bowling after though. Is that alright mom? Ok, sounds good.

So it should be a lot of fun because a lot of our friends are going because they're all getting girlfriends/boyfriends now. I guess we started a trend. It was kinda slow to pick up though...

No comments: