Monday, June 16, 2008

Safeway...


So I applied for a job today at the safeway in the middle of town. This may seem silly but I'm getting a job so I can pay for car insurance/gas so I can drive to my job...... anyway I went to the store first and the lady there told me to go home and go on the internet, go to safeway.com and apply there. So i go and they ask me all these silly questions.

Are you at least 21? no
Are you at least 19? no
Are you at least 18? no
Are you at least 17? no
Are you at least 16? yes
Are you of hispanic/latino decent? no [why do they even ask that if they say they won't base it on your race?]
What are your skills? ......................... my skills? um..... my skills.... skills....... NEXT!!!

So i did that and than they said thet'd contact me for an interview. I'm excited..... NOT!!

1 comment:

Jessica Pears said...

Don't do it! Enjoy your youth! Avoid work at all costs. Actually having your own money is kind of cool. :)